Patient Adverse Event Reporting Officer
September 29, 2023
At Snow Companies, we believe that our work helps people living with chronic conditions by empowering them to find and share their own stories. And we enable them to have meaningful dialogues with the people who make and market breakthrough treatments for their conditions. We can’t do that alone, though.
Our company is growing fast, and we’re looking for creative, compassionate, and self-motivated people to build it with us.
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just starting a career in marketing, we want to hear from you.
If you’re ready for a career that can make a difference in the lives of patients and the people who love them, we can’t wait to hear from you!
The Quality Assurance Associate/Adverse Event Reporting Officer is responsible for reporting product safety events to our clients, maintaining appropriate records, and assisting with internal audits. The key transferrable skills for this position are problem solving, professionalism, compassion, communication, organization, the ability to work with minimal supervision, attention to detail, and resourcefulness.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, the Quality Assurance Associate/Adverse Event Reporting Officer must be able to perform each essential duty within the established guidelines. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prepare and submit product safety event forms in compliance with Snow standards and individual client requirements for any health condition and/or medication/device malfunction which occurs while a patient is taking a medication or using a device of a company that Snow Companies has a relationship with
- Assist with technical change processes and conduct quality reviews
- Assist with risk analysis and corrective actions as identified in internal review of Salesforce and other documentation.
- Suggest improvements, resolve problems, and recommend changes to procedures that will enhance Snow adherence to client and internal processes
- Recommend changes that will improve quality, efficiency, and reduce cost
- The primary job functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, those listed