Marketing Analytics Manager
October 18, 2023
The Marketing Analytics Manager is a critical member of Snow’s Insights and Analytics team. The candidate should have a passion for all things data, a business impact mindset, and the desire to work in a fast-paced, team environment. The Marketing Analytics Manager will play a key role in providing campaign analytics to help Snow’s healthcare clients make informed marketing decisions, measure program success, and tell a business impact story.
Snow’s business is centered around the patient journey, and the Marketing Analytics Manager, like all positions at Snow, must be open, compassionate, and sensitive to the unique life experiences of these patients and caregivers. The Marketing Analytics Manager must be able to incorporate the unique patient/caregiver experience into the strategies and solutions we provide to our clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the Senior Director, Data Analytics, this position will support the development and communication of key metrics & analysis for Snow’s omnichannel direct-to-patient marketing programs and may include direct mail, email, digital, social media, live events, call center, and texting.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Partner with key internal stakeholders including account services, event management, call center, digital, technology solutions, and database management to design and implement measurement plans for direct-to-patient marketing programs
- Export, consolidate, and analyze data sets from multiple marketing/database platforms
- Audit data for consistency, accuracy, completeness, and regulatory adherence
- Identify key insights and make strategic recommendations based on findings from data analysis
- Generate insightful visualizations to depict trends in data and inform recommendations
- Produce weekly/monthly/quarterly/EOY & ad hoc reports and dashboards to tell the story of a campaign effectively and efficiently
- Monitor and track key email marketing metrics including delivery, open rates, click rates, conversion, and opt-outs across all programs
- Support implementation of multi-channel marketing strategies to optimize engagement and increase audience retention
- Marketing Analytics will be responsible for client facing presentations.
Qualifications & Skills
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Statistics, or other quantitative areas
- 2 to 4 years of related experience and/or training preferred
- Proven track record of producing deliverables that are well-written and contain solid and actionable recommendations
- Creative thinker, strong team player, and collaborator
- An entrepreneurial, “roll-up-your-sleeves” spirit that realizes the value in all tasks, large and small, likes to learn by doing, and desires continuous improvement and innovation
- Self-starter who is comfortable with minimal day-to-day guidance and independently prioritizing and managing deadlines
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt in a fast-paced, highly interactive environment
- Knowledge of data visualizations and dashboarding tools
- Knowledge of marketing fundamentals and media channels
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- A plus, but not required:
- Expertise with Salesforce.com
- Expertise with Tableau
- Healthcare and/or pharmaceutical experience
- SQL knowledge