May 12, 2023
At Snow Companies, we believe that our work helps people living with chronic conditions by empowering them to find and share their own stories. And we enable them to have meaningful dialogues with the people who make and market breakthrough treatments for their conditions. We can’t do that alone, though.
Our company is growing fast, and we’re looking for creative, compassionate, and self-motivated people to build it with us.
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just starting a career in marketing, we want to hear from you.
If you’re ready for a career that can make a difference in the lives of patients and the people who love them, we can’t wait to hear from you!
The Account Manager/Senior Account Manager positions are the “face” of Snow to the client. This position is ultimately responsible for ensuring that client expectations are being exceeded in regard to the specifications outlined in agreed-upon Statements of Work (SOW). Account Managers, even more so than other team members, must be able to anticipate needs, be influential without authority, and sell the services of Snow at all times. They are responsible for having a good understanding of the brand strategy and marketing goals, as well as an understanding of the client’s unique skills or gaps in performance and communication. Account Managers must have strong organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills. They must also be able to balance the needs of the client with the needs of Snow’s business. They must have the ability to quickly build trust and credibility with the client. They are responsible for communicating the status of an account to their superiors, their peers, and their subordinates. In addition, they are responsible for daily communication with the client.
Snow’s business is centered around the patient journey, and the Account Manager / Senior Account Manager, like all positions at Snow, must be open, compassionate, and sensitive to the unique life experiences of these patients and caregivers. The Account Manager / Senior Account Manager must be able to incorporate the unique patient/caregiver experience into the strategies and solutions we provide to our clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSBILITIES:
The Account Manager/Senior Account Manager must be able to perform the following essential duties and functions:
- Reports to and assists the Account Director
- Interfaces directly with clients to maintain open and frequent communication
- Coordinates the planning, scheduling, and implementation of marketing strategies and tactics for the organization
- Develops marketing materials and procedures for dissemination
- Manages vendor relationships, including contracting, supervision, and project instructions
- Documents all marketing projects on an ongoing basis and completes summary reports and analysis as needed
- Prepares reports and analyses of industry trends and appropriate recommendations or conclusions
- Identifies and implements methods to improve area operations, processes, efficiency, and service to both internal and external customers
- Develops methods for increased and effective utilization of the Patient Ambassador® model in patient-engagement activities, strategies, and/or tactics
- Conducts demographic and other marketing studies to identify trends to maximize effectiveness of marketing efforts and determine return on investment (ROI)
- Evaluates and analyzes targeted markets and strategies to identify potential areas of new business or expansion of services with existing clients
- Thoroughly understands the disease category for each representative brand
- Thoroughly understands the brand strategy, product attributes, main competitors, and major issues facing the space for each representative brand
- Interfaces with clients, contractors, health care professionals and vendors with professionalism
- Attends and contributes to all internal staff meetings
- Proactively identifies areas to improve upon internal operations and processes and develops appropriate improvement action plans
- Promotes teamwork by being collaborative and supportive of fellow employee’s projects
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all employees to promote a harmonious working environment in order to facilitate positive employee morale, productivity, and continued improvement
- Consistently and effectively coordinates, plans, and executes projects that support the team’s internal strategy and timelines
- Manages and tracks individual projects and follows up to make sure they are completed
- Maintains accurate and honest records such as contact reports, status reports, dashboards, etc.
- Supports the implementation of promotional programs to publicize and promote various activities, events, and/or tactics
- Represents the organization at various community functions and/or meetings; promotes existing and new programs and/or policies
- Supports the team’s initiatives which involve travel
- Manages internal stakeholders within the creative department and ambassador services to further the brand strategy and meet client objectives
- The primary job functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, those listed
Candidates for all positions at Snow Companies should:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in relevant fields (but we would also consider candidates with an associate’s degree and relevant work experience).
- Be self-motivated and curious. Empathy and compassion are essential.
- Be flexible and demonstrate an ability to learn quickly and work collaboratively with a variety of colleagues from other departments.
- Have strong communication skills and demonstrate that they can communicate professionally with clients, vendors, and people living with chronic conditions.
- Be willing to travel and work past normal business hours if the workload demands it (although day-to-day work primarily takes place during normal business hours).
- Have excellent computer skills, preferably in a Microsoft Windows environment; Salesforce experience is a plus.