January 27, 2023
At Snow Companies, we believe that our work helps people living with chronic conditions by empowering them to find and share their own stories. And we enable them to have meaningful dialogues with the people who make and market breakthrough treatments for their conditions. We can’t do that alone, though.
Our company is growing fast, and we’re looking for creative, compassionate, and self-motivated people to build it with us.
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just starting a career in marketing, we want to hear from you.
If you’re ready for a career that can make a difference in the lives of patients and the people who love them, we can’t wait to hear from you!
The Ambassador Services Team is vital to the core business of Snow—the Patient Ambassador™ Program. The Ambassador Services Team is responsible for managing all Ambassador and patient relations, as well as planning and implementing all logistics for Ambassador-related projects. The Ambassador Manager, a key position within the Ambassador Services Team, must work in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines, multitasking, and coordinating with all divisions of the Ambassador Services team including analytics, mentor program management, and coaching and training specialists. The Ambassador Manager must also work closely with Account Team leaders, Programs Team leaders, and Recruitment Team leaders to address and meet the objectives of Snow’s clients.
The Ambassador Manager serves as the direct point of contact for Ambassadors and is responsible for overseeing and implementing all Ambassador-related projects from start to finish, including contracting, needs assessment, project management, compliance adherence, presentation skills training and evaluation, logistics and travel guideline implementation, maintaining accurate reporting, and financial policy adherence.
The Ambassador Manager must have excellent listening and communication skills, strong organizational skills, and be able to develop relationships with Ambassadors which convey compassion while maintaining professional boundaries. The Ambassador Manager will be responsible for extensive documentation with regard to all Ambassador communication and engagement and may also be responsible for managing healthcare providers and/or advocacy organizations depending on the client’s needs.
Snow’s business is centered around the patient journey, and the Ambassador Manager, like all positions at Snow, must be open, compassionate, and sensitive to the unique life experiences of these patients and caregivers. The Ambassador Manager, must be able to incorporate the unique patient/caregiver experience into the strategies and solutions we provide to our clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSBILITIES:
The Ambassador Manager, Ambassador Services must be able to perform the following essential duties and functions:
- Adhere to standard processes, demonstrate strong communication skills, and maintain excellent attention to detail
- Display clear comprehension of legal and regulatory guidelines issued by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as they apply to the Ambassador Program
- Understand pharmaceutical industry regulations (both current and expected changes)
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of HIPAA privacy guidelines and maintain all contracts, health records, and personal information in accordance with these guidelines
- Develop strong partnership with analytics specialists, mentor program managers, and coaching and training specialists to align on team processes, client initiatives, compliance regulations, and project management
- Maintain collaborative working relationship with Account Teams related to all Ambassador engagement, training, and performance evaluation
- Identify and suggest methods to improve process and efficiency for the Ambassador Services team
- Analyze Ambassador utilization needs to develop new initiatives or modify and improve existing initiatives in partnership with Account Teams to meet client objectives
- Update standard operating procedures on a regular basis to reflect changes in brand initiatives, policies, and procedures, and ensure timely communication of these updates
- The primary job functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, those listed
- Understand the disease category, special needs, and individual requirements associated with each category to become the Ambassador expert on brands managed
- Manage Ambassador relationships and problem-solving with professionalism
- Demonstrate empathy and compassion in all Ambassador communications
- Coordinate speaking engagements on behalf of Ambassadors and ensure that all logistics, including travel, are confirmed
- Evaluate and understand Ambassador’s strengths and stories to match appropriate Ambassadors with event/client needs
- Manage Ambassadors and interact with pharmaceutical company representatives onsite at live events, which could include educational programs, client internal events, and photo/video shoots
- Work with Ambassador to ensure contractual obligations are fulfilled
- Assist Account Team with annual Ambassador training
- Facilitate expense process
- Communicate with pharmaceutical company representatives regarding Ambassador engagements and needs
- Work closely with coaching and training specialists to ensure proper communications and presentation skills coaching takes place for Ambassadors
- Evaluate Ambassador performance to ensure compliance adherence, client objectives are met, and attendee satisfaction is achieved
- Assist with event planning as needed
Documentation and Reporting:
- Ensure all Ambassador communications and utilization are documented within Salesforce (online data management platform)
- Participate in extensive training on Adverse Event reporting
- Ensure all Adverse Events are reported per client requirements
- Work closely with analytics specialist to provide detailed reports on Ambassador utilization and touch points
- Maintain up-to-date contracts and closely monitor expiration dates to ensure there is never a lapse
Candidates for all positions at Snow Companies should:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in relevant fields (but we would also consider candidates with an associate’s degree and relevant work experience).
- Be self-motivated and curious. Empathy and compassion are essential.
- Be flexible and demonstrate an ability to learn quickly and work collaboratively with a variety of colleagues from other departments.
- Have strong communication skills and demonstrate that they can communicate professionally with clients, vendors, and people living with chronic conditions.
- Be willing to travel and work past normal business hours if the workload demands it (although day-to-day work primarily takes place during normal business hours).
- Have excellent computer skills, preferably in a Microsoft Windows environment; Salesforce experience is a plus.