Associate Creative Director
January 22, 2024
At Snow Companies, we believe that our work helps people living with chronic conditions by empowering them to find and share their own stories. And we enable them to have meaningful dialogues with the people who make and market breakthrough treatments for their conditions. We can’t do that alone, though.
Our company is growing fast, and we’re looking for creative, compassionate, and self-motivated people to build it with us.
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just starting a career in marketing, we want to hear from you.
If you’re ready for a career that can make a difference in the lives of patients and the people who love them, we can’t wait to hear from you!
The Associate Creative Director/Creative Director drives creative direction and innovative thinking on accounts, producing original, differentiated, top-quality creative ideas across all assignments. The ACD/CD is responsible for leading creative work and solving strategic and creative issues for our clients. This leadership role includes managing a team, inspiring team members to consistently produce exceptional ideas and final work. You will work closely with account management to ensure that our clients are satisfied with the quality of our creative work, the value of our services, and our responsiveness to their needs.
Snow’s business is centered around the patient journey, and the ACD/CD, like all positions at Snow, must be open, compassionate, and sensitive to the unique life experiences of these patients and caregivers. The ACD/CD must be able to incorporate the unique patient/caregiver experience into the strategies and solutions we provide to our clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSBILITIES:
The ACD/CD must be able to perform the following essential duties and functions:
• Works with account, creative writing, copy, and design teams to produce standout and strategically focused deliverables
• Helps develop and review creative briefs that provide strategic insight and creative inspiration
• Communicates agency creative point of view to the client
• Possesses an in-depth understanding of the assigned account, treatment category, and relevant patient communities
• Demonstrates outstanding creative and conceptual abilities
- Reviews creative and copy with account management to develop dynamic content
- Develops content that is clear, concise, creative, and supportable
- Manages and works independently, under tight deadlines, while juggling multiple projects
- Participates in client meetings and communicates openly and effectively
- Serves as the creative voice for the agency
- Supervises and mentors junior team members; develops the team to effectively contribute to the agency; follows up to ensure goals are met through encouragement and constructive feedback, and provides direction as needed
- Assigns creative teams best suited for each project based on ability and workload
- Manages workloads to maximize productivity of the creative team, ensuring that everyone is busy and billable
- Works closely with cross functional partners to ensure that deadlines and budgets are met
- Provides written and face-to-face feedback for annual performance reviews, as well as ongoing feedback throughout the year
- The primary job functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, those listed
• Five to seven years of agency experience; healthcare, biotech, pharmaceutical experience a plus
• BA degree (Advertising, Communications, Fine Arts or related field preferred)
• A proven track record of creative ability and judgment, successful client contact experience
• Ability to work collaboratively with other capabilities such as account management, project management, and more
• Must have experience in managing creative teams and multiple accounts and the commitment to go the extra mile in time and effort to produce the very best work