AVP Digital Engagement Strategy
February 8, 2024
At Snow Companies, we believe that our work helps people living with chronic conditions by empowering them to find and share their own stories. And we enable them to have meaningful dialogues with the people who make and market breakthrough treatments for their conditions. We can’t do that alone, though.
Our company is growing fast, and we’re looking for creative, compassionate, and self-motivated people to build it with us.
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just starting a career in marketing, we want to hear from you.
If you’re ready for a career that can make a difference in the lives of patients and the people who love them, we can’t wait to hear from you!
The Associate Vice President (AVP) of Digital Engagement Strategy (Digital Strategy) will serve as a leader in the strategy and insights offerings of Snow Companies. The AVP, Digital Strategy must be able to exercise independent judgment, process complicated situations quickly with discernment, prioritize and complete multiple tasks with deadlines that may overlap, and identify issues and implement solutions in a fast-paced environment. The AVP, Digital Strategy must be up-to-date and comfortable with changes in pharmaceutical and FDA legal, regulatory, and compliance landscapes, social media platforms, analytics platforms, program management tools, and media production tools in both photo and video editing.
The AVP, Digital Strategy will effectively guide collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, including clients, company partners, and various vendors. The AVP, Digital Strategy must consider the patient and caregiver perspectives in addition to biotechnological and pharmaceutical needs, be able to make observations and decisions based on those trends, and then communicate those trends to scale a growing department.
The AVP, Digital Strategy will be responsible for and must have experience in managing a team of strategists, insights researchers, and/or data analysts. In addition, the AVP, Digital Strategy will leverage qualitative and quantitative insights to deliver direction on how to best provide value for patients, best optimize patient brand engagement, and empower patients to take ownership of their healthcare journey for the goal of achieving better health outcomes.
Snow’s business is centered around the patient journey, and the AVP, Digital Strategy, like all positions at Snow, must be open, compassionate, and sensitive to the unique life experiences of these patients and caregivers. The AVP, Digital Strategy must be able to set the standard and train to that standard when incorporating the unique patient/caregiver experience into the strategies and solutions we provide to our clients.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5 years of related social media in pharmaceutical experience required
- Strategic thinker with strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills, and the ability to make sound recommendations and decisions based on date and prior experience
- Proven track record of producing deliverables that are well-written and contain evidence-based and actionable recommendations
- Creative thinker, strong team player, and collaborator
- An entrepreneurial self-starter with high learning utility and adaptability, who can execute a vision based on expertise, learns on the job, and pursues continuous improvement and innovation
- A leader who is comfortable with minimal day-to-day guidance and independently prioritizing and managing deadlines
- Proficient in data visualizations, data storytelling, and dashboard tools
- Expertise in marketing fundamentals and media channels to include:
- Meta Ads Manager
- Meta Business Manager
- X (formerly known as Twitter)
- Google Analytics
- Ad Words
- Search Console
- Google Tag Manager
- Sprout Social
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- A plus, but not required:
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with Tableau