Client Services Project Manager
September 29, 2023
At Snow Companies, we believe that our work helps people living with chronic conditions by empowering them to find and share their own stories. And we enable them to have meaningful dialogues with the people who make and market breakthrough treatments for their conditions. We can’t do that alone, though.
Our company is growing fast, and we’re looking for creative, compassionate, and self-motivated people to build it with us.
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just starting a career in marketing, we want to hear from you.
If you’re ready for a career that can make a difference in the lives of patients and the people who love them, we can’t wait to hear from you!
The Client Services Project Manager is the champion of process, workflow, and best practices within the agency and feels comfortable managing a wide range of projects—from varying tactic types to differing levels of complexity. As a partner to Account Services and Shared Services, the Client Services Project Manager is committed to driving cross-functional collaboration and communication while ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget. The Client Services Project Manager leads with a proactive approach and is not deterred by client curveballs, challenging timelines, or unexpected changes in scope. The Client Services Project Manager is solutions-focused, driven to problem solve, and approaches each day with a will-learn and can-do attitude. The Client Services Project Manager regularly keeps team members informed of project status and is the day-to-day point of contact for Account Services and Shared Services with respect to ushering projects through their life cycle.
Snow’s business is centered around the patient journey, and the Client Services Project Manager, like all positions at Snow, must be open, compassionate, and sensitive to the unique life experiences of these patients and caregivers. The Client Services Project Manager must be able to incorporate the unique patient/caregiver experience into the strategies and solutions we provide to our clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with Account Services in developing and validating project scopes and estimates, including related project assumptions
- Develop and maintain critical business documents including end-to-end project timelines, internal status documents, Gantt charts, and contact reports
- Gain a solid understanding of and familiarity with agency workflow tools
- Liaise with cross-functional teams from project outset and, in an effort to fuel collaboration, ensure subject matter experts are looped in from the beginning
- Proactively identify opportunities to realize efficiencies and strengthen processes
- Exercise effective prioritization skills and written and verbal communication skills
- Lead internal meetings (e.g., project kick-offs, status meetings, internal regroups)
- Capture notes during meetings and disseminate action items for team review
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and realizing efficiencies
- Manage third-party vendor relationships (e.g., translations)
- Participate in agency and department-specific initiatives including trainings and the implementation of new processes
- Escalate issues when appropriate and necessary
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2+ years of integrated project management experience (preferably in healthcare or a comparable industry)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills and the ability to manage several varied projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent collaboration, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Experience using cloud-based project management and workflow tools such as SmartSheet or Hive
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under high pressure situations
- Knowledge of project development, assumptions, dependencies, and timelines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Facility with working on a team or independently
Candidates for all positions at Snow Companies should:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in relevant fields (but we would also consider candidates with an associate’s degree and relevant work experience).
- Be self-motivated and curious. Empathy and compassion are essential.
- Be flexible and demonstrate an ability to learn quickly and work collaboratively with a variety of colleagues from other departments.
- Have strong communication skills and demonstrate that they can communicate professionally with clients, vendors, and people living with chronic conditions.
- Be willing to travel and work past normal business hours if the workload demands it (although day-to-day work primarily takes place during normal business hours).
- Have excellent computer skills, preferably in a Microsoft Windows environment; Salesforce experience is a plus.