September 12, 2022
The Controller will manage the Snow Finance Department and will work closely with the following groups whose overall accountabilities are to properly manage and report Snow’s financial accounting and reporting requirements to Omnicom: Snow Executive Leadership Team, OHG Finance Team, OHG Shared Services Team and DAS Finance. This individual will possess managerial and leadership skills with a commitment to a team approach, achieve tight deadlines, and take initiative on multiple projects. The Controller will follow proper company procedures to accurately report Snow’s financial results. This individual will demonstrate creative critical thinking skills as well as develop and recommend solutions for problems or situations. The Controller must have a comprehensive knowledge of accounting and project management principles, and their relevance to Snow.
Snow’s business is centered around the patient journey, and the Controller, like all positions at Snow, must be open, compassionate, and sensitive to the unique life experiences of these patients and caregivers. The Controller must be able to incorporate the unique patient/caregiver experience into the strategies and solutions we provide to our clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Controller must be able to perform the following essential duties and functions:
· Report to and assist the Chief Financial Officer
· Manage a staff of two
· Manage the monthly financial close process in coordination with the OHG Shared Services Team
· Prepare and maintain recurring financial submissions such as revenue flash report, client wins/losses, cashflow forecast, capital expenditures forecast, and other reports as required
· Work with CFO to develop and maintain an annual financial budget and monthly reforecast
· Oversee the various document requests for internal and external audits as well as SOX compliance
· Ensure that client receivables are collected according to contract terms and that appropriate credit insurance and gross exposure limits are maintained
· Identify and implement methods to improve area operations, processes, efficiency, and service to both internal and external stakeholders
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from a four-year college or university and seven to ten years of related experience with at least three years of experience managing staff.