August 1, 2023
The Creative Writer is responsible for breathing life into the stories and media created by Snow Companies. Writers are required to have strong storytelling skills to help our Patient Ambassadors® share remarkable stories of hope and empowerment in a way that conveys both the Ambassador’s personal experiences and the client’s key objectives.
Snow’s business is centered around the patient journey, and the Creative Writer, like all positions at Snow, must be open, compassionate, and sensitive to the unique life experiences of these patients and caregivers. The Creative Writer must be able to incorporate the unique patient/caregiver experience into the strategies and solutions we provide to our clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSBILITIES:
The Creative Writer must be able to perform the following essential duties and functions:
- Prepare and present patient stories, advertising/marketing copy, video/audio scripts, and blog posts, as well as standard business reports and correspondence
- Create short-form copy for digital projects such as web, display ads, email, and other online user experiences
- Understand brand strategy, marketing goals, and U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) legal and regulatory requirements, and must weave that information seamlessly into the Ambassador’s story
- Read and comprehend general documents relating to the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry that include but are not limited to: medical education, medical periodicals, clinical trial data, package inserts, medical procedures, industry regulations, and reimbursement/tax guidelines
- Demonstrate the ability to shift quickly and easily between writing styles and mediums such as print and digital
- Demonstrate ability to read copy written by brand AORs and to mimic their tone and voice
- Strong communication skills are important when engaging in discussions with Patient Ambassadors, fellow writers, and other team members throughout Snow Companies
- Appropriately engage with clients in formal and informal settings
- Meet deadlines and deliver high-quality pieces that reflect professionalism and strengthen our company’s reputation
- The primary job functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, those listed
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, or three to five years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
We participate in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.