Digital Art Director
January 27, 2023
We are looking for a Digital Art Director who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and loves the challenge of telling patient stories in an interactive environment—web, mobile, etc. You will work daily with a digitally focused creative team to bring creative concepts, strategies, and experiences to life. This role also includes hands-on design capabilities working in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and various prototyping tools like Invision. Snow is the leader in patient storytelling in the pharmaceutical industry. First and foremost, we advocate for patients and help tell their real-life stories in live events, video, digital, and other creative outlets. This role involves being a key creative leader in conceptualizing and executing new ways to tell these important stories.
Snow’s business is centered around the patient journey, and the Digital Art Director, like all positions at Snow, must be open, compassionate, and sensitive to the unique life experiences of these patients and caregivers. The Digital Art Director must be able to incorporate the unique patient/caregiver experience into the strategies and solutions we provide to our clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Art Director must be able to perform the following essential duties and functions:
- Generate clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the copywriter
- Produce sketches, storyboards, roughs to visualize ideas
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
- Cooperate with the rest of the creative team across different types of media
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers and provide directions
- Present completed ideas to clients/team members
- The primary job functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, those listed.
- Proven working experience as a Digital Art Director or extensive experience as a Senior Designer
- Hands on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, wireframing, image selection and other parts of the creative process
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction to a team of designers
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Relevant education or time in the field as an interactive designer
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and three to five years of related experience and/or training preferred.