February 25, 2022
The Finance Manager will work closely with the following groups whose overall accountabilities are to properly manage and report Snow’s financial accounting and reporting requirements to Omnicom: Snow Finance Department, Snow Executive Leadership Team, OHG Finance Team, OHG Shared Services Team and DAS Finance. This individual will possess leadership skills and commitment to a team approach, achieve tight deadlines, and take initiative on multiple projects. The Finance Manager will follow proper company procedures to accurately report Snow’s financial results. This individual will demonstrate creative critical thinking skills as well as develop and recommend solutions for problems or situations. The Finance Manager must have a comprehensive knowledge of accounting and project management principles, and their relevance to Snow.
Snow’s business is centered around the patient journey, and the Finance Manager, like all positions at Snow, must be open, compassionate, and sensitive to the unique life experiences of these patients and caregivers. The Finance Manager must be able to incorporate the unique patient/caregiver experience into the strategies and solutions we provide to our clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Finance Manager must be able to perform the following essential duties and functions:
- Report to and assist the Controller with dotted-line accountability to the Chief Financial Officer
- Manage the corporate credit card program including adding/cancelling cards as well as adjusting credit limits
- Manage the Expense Anywhere expense reporting system including adding/removing users, adding/removing active client projects and following up on corporate credit card charges being submitted within the company guidelines
- Follow up on open accounts receivable invoices to ensure clients will be making payment according to the contracted payment terms
- Set up and manage the new client projects and purchase orders in the AX accounting system
- Prepare cost allocation entries for designated prepaid expenses
- Provide requested documentation, on an as needed basis, for internal and external audits as well as SOX compliance
- Serve as a liaison between Snow employees and OHG Shared Services regarding client and vendor matters
- Interface directly with client account teams to support them in managing their client projects, as well as to accurately report in finance terms the overall performance of the projects
- Identify and implement methods to improve area operations, processes, efficiency, and service to both internal and external stakeholders
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and three to five years of related experience and/or training preferred.