April 26, 2022
The primary function of the Technology Solutions Intern is to assist and support the Technology Solutions team in a variety of technological needs to deliver solutions that meet the internal needs of Snow employees. Additionally, the person in this role will learn about gathering insights and requirements with other Technology Solutions team members. All members of the Technology Solutions team, including the Intern, are expected to provide excellent customer service.
Additionally, the Technology Solutions Intern will gain a working knowledge of existing Snow Information Technology systems as appropriate. In partnership with other Technology Solutions team members, the Intern will become familiar with systems and software associated with becoming fully compliant with the parent company’s mandated technology standards.
Snow’s business is centered around the patient journey, and the Technology Solutions Intern, like all positions at Snow, must be open, compassionate, and sensitive to the unique life experiences of these patients and caregivers. The Technology Solutions Intern must be able to incorporate the unique patient/caregiver experience into the strategies and solutions we provide to our clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Technology Solutions Intern must be able to perform the following essential duties and functions:
- Obtain a functional understanding of OS and application operations related to company-offered services
- Perform the creation of new accounts using company-provided software tools
- Execute administration and access control of business-critical technology solutions to ensure Snow meets internal and client compliance standards
- Assist other Technology Solutions team members in Tier-3 support and path of escalation for service desk
- Manage inventory and assets of physical equipment and licenses
- Other IT-related duties may be assigned as necessary
The Technology Solutions Intern will gain a functional understanding of VoIP/Call Center solutions. The Technology Solutions Intern will also deliver high-end print production services:
- Setup and process professional print requests for internal clients
- Effectively manage and prioritize a print job queue
- Manage printer maintenance vendors
The primary job functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, those listed.