November 30, 2021
At Snow Companies, we believe that our work helps people living with chronic conditions by empowering them to find and share their own stories. And we enable them to have meaningful dialogues with the people who make and market breakthrough treatments for their conditions. We can’t do that alone, though.
Our company is growing fast, and we’re looking for creative, compassionate, and self-motivated people to build it with us.
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just starting a career in marketing, we want to hear from you.
If you’re ready for a career that can make a difference in the lives of patients and the people who love them, we can’t wait to hear from you!
The Live/Virtual Event Manager positions represent the core of the Snow Companies business model. This position is ultimately responsible for planning and executing patient education programs in a virtual or live setting, as well as responsible for program promotion and attendance. The key transferable skills for this position are: virtual & live event planning and coordination, attention to detail, communication, organization, and resourcefulness. The Programs Team member is responsible for liaising with the Account team members to effectively understand the needs of the clients with regards to program selection and development.
Snow’s business is centered around the patient journey, and the Live/Virtual Event Manager, like all positions at Snow, must be open, compassionate, and sensitive to the unique life experiences of these patients and caregivers. The Live/Virtual Event Manager must be able to incorporate the unique patient/caregiver experience into the strategies and solutions we provide to our clients
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
It is preferred that the Live/Virtual Event Manager have experience in and be able to perform the following essential duties and functions:
- Coordinates virtual webinars and events geared towards a patient and caregiver audience on behalf of our pharmaceutical clients
- Develops custom event registration portals (for live or virtual events)
- Understands technical requirements and meeting outcomes to make appropriate platform recommendations (AdobeConnect, Webex, Zoom)
- Creates virtual events with the appropriate platform settings and provides training for clients and presenters, as needed
- Organizes, prepares, and uploads the event content to the virtual platform, if allowable
- Communicates with clients, pharmaceutical sales representatives, and internal teams to solidify details for events (live or virtual)
- Leads the production of events and takes on the role of the production director during the event (live or virtual)
- Provides primary technical support to the client and internal team during the virtual engagement process, including any tech run-throughs scheduled prior to the actual event
- Performs as the event host or moderator for part of or the entire event (live or virtual)
- Conducts research and analysis of key competitive markets and makes recommendations regarding program platform or location and design of the event
- Analyzes existing programs, outreach, promotions, and campaigns in the competitive landscape and formulates program tactics and methodologies to align with client objectives
- Designs reporting metrics to assess effectiveness and fulfillment of client objectives
- Participates in client meetings and conference calls to identify issues and make recommendations on how to eliminate future occurrences
- Individuals will be responsible for interfacing with contractors and vendors in a professional manner and assisting the department staff in programs, outreach, promotions, research, and campaigns
- Coordinates with third-party vendors to provide supervision on contractual details and instruct contractors in details and expectations
- Provides regular communication with client representatives regarding ongoing program development and effectiveness
- Establishes an excellent working relationship with assigned clients and continuously strives to improve the level of overall service the company is providing
- Provides mentorship to less experienced employees
- The primary job functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, those listed above
Candidates for all positions at Snow Companies should:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in relevant fields (but we would also consider candidates with an associate’s degree and relevant work experience).
- Be self-motivated and curious. Empathy and compassion are essential.
- Be flexible and demonstrate an ability to learn quickly and work collaboratively with a variety of colleagues from other departments.
- Have strong communication skills and demonstrate that they can communicate professionally with clients, vendors, and people living with chronic conditions.
- Be willing to travel and work past normal business hours if the workload demands it (although day-to-day work primarily takes place during normal business hours).
- Have excellent computer skills, preferably in a Microsoft Windows environment; Salesforce experience is a plus.