November 7, 2023
At Snow Companies, we believe that our work helps people living with chronic conditions by empowering them to find and share their own stories. And we enable them to have meaningful dialogues with the people who make and market breakthrough treatments for their conditions. We can’t do that alone, though.
Our company is growing fast, and we’re looking for creative, compassionate, and self-motivated people to build it with us.
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just starting a career in marketing, we want to hear from you.
If you’re ready for a career that can make a difference in the lives of patients and the people who love them, we can’t wait to hear from you!
The Salesforce Administrator will identify new and creative opportunities to leverage Salesforce.com and its database to support additional business processes and/or clients and will be motivated, team oriented, and passionate about Salesforce technology.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSBILITIES:
The Salesforce Administrator must be able to perform the following essential duties and functions:
- Reviews and understands general organization needs and context for development projects
- Facilitates requirements for gathering, prioritizing, and mapping Salesforce.com features to business processes and client requests
- Implements enhancements and rolls out new features to Salesforce.com
- Help set the direction and execution of future improvement priorities while working with various teams to improve how CRM information is used
- Designs and executes solutions for challenges such as data mapping, object modeling, page layout design, and workflow rules
- Creates training and user documentation, and maintains ongoing documentation processes as business needs evolve or features are added
- Handles management between development sandboxes and production Salesforce.com environment
- Works directly with stakeholders and internal and external developers to plan and implement solutions
- Manages a process to deploy updates, enhancements, and new system functionality including the creation of custom objects, custom formulas, scalable triggers, and workflows
- Serves as a subject matter expert (SME) for Salesforce.com
- Shares best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support and contributes to the knowledge base
- Develops reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Assists with “train-the-trainer” program, training people in the use of Salesforce.com.
- Handles customization of fields, page layouts, record types, reports, and dashboards. Develops and designs custom objects and code as needed. Customizes, configures, and manages flows
- The primary job functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, those listed
Candidates for all positions at Snow Companies should:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in relevant fields (but we would also consider candidates with an associate’s degree and relevant work experience).
- Be self-motivated and curious. Empathy and compassion are essential.
- Be flexible and demonstrate an ability to learn quickly and work collaboratively with a variety of colleagues from other departments.
- Have strong communication skills and demonstrate that they can communicate professionally with clients, vendors, and people living with chronic conditions.
- Be willing to travel and work past normal business hours if the workload demands it (although day-to-day work primarily takes place during normal business hours).
- Have excellent computer skills, preferably in a Microsoft Windows environment; Salesforce experience.