Senior Account Director
October 26, 2023
At Snow Companies, we believe that our work helps people living with chronic conditions by empowering them to find and share their own stories. And we enable them to have meaningful dialogues with the people who make and market breakthrough treatments for their conditions. We can’t do that alone, though.
Our company is growing fast, and we’re looking for creative, compassionate, and self-motivated people to build it with us.
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just starting a career in marketing, we want to hear from you.
If you’re ready for a career that can make a difference in the lives of patients and the people who love them, we can’t wait to hear from you!
The Senior Account Director is the “face” of Snow to the client. They serve as an agency leader, strategically guiding clients to achieve their communication and business objectives, fostering brand growth through deep category knowledge, strategic marketing acumen, value-added relationships, and a genuine passion for patients. A Senior Account Director typically has the responsibility for managing several clients, works with a high level of independence, grows business, proficiently manages and develops others, has deep operational knowledge, fosters collaborative cross-functional teams, and exhibits strong strategic leadership.
Snow’s business is centered around the patient journey, and the Senior Account Director, like all positions at Snow, must be open, compassionate, and sensitive to the unique life experiences of our patients and caregivers. The Senior Account Director must be able to incorporate the unique patient/caregiver experience into the strategies and solutions we provide to our clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Senior Account Director must be able to perform the following essential duties and functions:
- Conduct regular meetings with the Account Team; Maintain close contact with everyone on the team and is aware of all ongoing projects; Provide support, guidance, and resources as necessary
- Manage product strategy and ensure tactical implementation relating to product strategy
- Provide short and long-term direction for product
- Confer with Account Team for internal issue resolutions related to team dynamics
- Mentor, review ongoing performance results, and identify needs or development of team members; Implements coaching or mentoring partnerships as appropriate
- Keep VPs apprised of key issues regarding account status
- Manage the workload of the team members assigned to the brand, ensuring that all tactics contained in the SOW are being executed in a strategic and timely manner
- Review and approve all materials before client review
- Strong grasp of digital trends in healthcare and ability to interpret reports leveraging brand knowledge for client insight generation
- Flawless management of account finances, including forecast, income generation and reporting to Senior Leadership within accounts
- Partner and collaborate with Creative Team (in terms of brand strategy) for development of materials
- Analyze business developments within brand/disease category, as well as competitive landscape in order to identify and propose new areas for business growth
- Lead development of strategic recommendations to clients, and look for opportunities to “upsell” Snow’s programs and services
- Manage multiple accounts
- Develop SOWs for clients
- Prepare for and attend strategic planning meetings with clients
- Develop internal processes and procedures for best practices across company
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of pharma or healthcare advertising; Patient experience preferred
- Strong communication/presentation skills
- Ability to travel
- Significant background in pharmaceutical advertising Account Services
- Ability to craft presentations (new business, creative, tactical, strategy, selling)
- Ability to lead a team
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills
- Entrepreneurial skill at organically building business
- Management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word