Senior Engagement Strategist
March 28, 2022
At Snow Companies, we believe that our work helps people living with chronic conditions by empowering them to find and share their own stories. And we enable them to have meaningful dialogues with the people who make and market breakthrough treatments for their conditions. We can’t do that alone, though.
Our company is growing fast, and we’re looking for creative, compassionate, and self-motivated people to build it with us.
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just starting a career in marketing, we want to hear from you.
If you’re ready for a career that can make a difference in the lives of patients and the people who love them, we can’t wait to hear from you!
The Senior Engagement Strategist is an integral part of the Strategy and Insights team at Snow Companies and reports to the Director, Engagement Strategy. This team drives the development and implementation of new offerings for Snow’s clients. The Senior Engagement Strategist must be able to exercise independent judgment, process complicated situations quickly with discernment, work on and complete multiple tasks simultaneously, and identify issues to then implement solutions in a fast-paced environment. The Senior Engagement Strategist must be up to date and comfortable with changes in technology, social media platforms, program management tools, and media production tools in photo and video editing.
The Senior Engagement Strategist will collaborate effectively with both internal and external parties, including clients, company partners, and various vendors. The Senior Engagement Strategist must consider both the patient and caregiver perspective, along with biotech and pharmaceutical needs, and then be able to make observations and decisions based on those needs and industry trends.
Snow’s business is centered around the patient journey. The Senior Engagement Strategist, like all positions at Snow, must be open, compassionate, and sensitive to the unique life experiences of these patients and caregivers. The Senior Engagement Strategist must be able to incorporate the unique patient/caregiver experience into the strategies and solutions we provide to our clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Senior Engagement Strategist must be able to perform the following essential duties and functions:
- Plan, coordinate, and execute promotions, research, and other client projects
- Assist in responding to RFPs by creating proposals and coordinating with department leads to develop SOWs
- Partner with Project Managers to develop thoughtful project plans to effectively manage project timelines
- Create, establish, and implement standard processes for Snow’s services offered related to strategy, insight, and in support of various client requests
- Demonstrate strong communication, management skills, and organization
- Coordinate and translate the clients’ objectives into strategic communications and process development for client-facing projects
- Participate in planning, facilitating, executing, and reporting on qualitative and/or quantitative market research, such as 1-on-1 interviews, focus groups, and surveys including user experience workshops
- Provide internal and external performance measurement reporting and/or research findings to Account Teams, clients, VPs, and C-level executives
- Attend regular check-ins with the Strategy Directors and teammates; collaborate on projects with other internal and external stakeholders by structuring project approaches, kicking-off projects, brainstorming, creating content (video and imagery), and presenting findings
- Stay updated with any legal changes or shifts in the healthcare or digital advertising industries as well as any changes to social media or digital platform policy and functionality. As requested, research best practices for social engagement and promotions in pharmaceuticals
- Demonstrate thought leadership and write pieces for internal and external consumption based on new trends of change in the regulatory environment that affect patient engagement
- Help create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Plan, implement, and maintain social media targeted media buys
- Evaluate SEO for existing sites and create plans for new SEO projects
- Support the creation of social media content, from concept creation to launch, and all the steps in between
Documentation and Reporting:
- Document SOWs, invoices, and project tracking for all client work
- Prepare reports and analyses of industry trends and appropriate recommendations or conclusions
- Report on monthly performance measures for digital properties
These are the essential functions of the position that must be performed with or without accommodation. This is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position. The duties and responsibilities may change at any time without notice.
Candidate must have excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment to include:
- Word processors (Word)
- Spreadsheets (Excel)
- Presentation software (PowerPoint)
- Email (Outlook)
- Internet and World Wide Web
- WordPress (WP) Content Management System (CMS)
- Social media platforms, including but not limited to:
- Ads Operations Manager
- Business Operations Manager
- Google Analytics
- Ad Words
- Search Console
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred. Master’s degree preferred but not required.