October 5, 2023
At Snow Companies, we believe that our work helps people living with chronic conditions by empowering them to find and share their own stories. And we enable them to have meaningful dialogues with the people who make and market breakthrough treatments for their conditions. We can’t do that alone, though.
Our company is growing fast, and we’re looking for creative, compassionate, and self-motivated people to build it with us.
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just starting a career in marketing, we want to hear from you.
If you’re ready for a career that can make a difference in the lives of patients and the people who love them, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Travel assistance to customers by performing the following duties.
Snow’s business is centered around the patient journey, and the Corporate In-House Travel Agent, like all positions at Snow, must be open, compassionate, and sensitive to the unique life experiences of these patients and caregivers. The Corporate In-House Travel Agent must be able to incorporate the unique patient/caregiver experience into the strategies and solutions we provide to our clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSBILITIES:
The Corporate In-House Travel Agent must be able to perform the following essential duties and functions:
- Provides all business-related reservation services for all travelers utilizing an onsite operation located at our corporate office
- Provides high quality services with online data management and reporting capabilities at competitive pricing
- Manages all travel communication
- Troubleshoots for all travelers and provides recommendations and solutions
- Trains employees on SNOW travel process
- Develops strategic policies and programs for corporate travel
- Manages relationships with travel agencies and vendors
- Negotiates contracts or rates with travel service providers
- Ensures compliance in all aspects of travel procedures
- Suggests improvement and innovation in travel programs
- Other duties may be assigned as required
- The primary job functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, those listed
The core business hours that you work may change based on business needs. Candidate
would need to understand this and expect that their shifts may change from time to time.
Must have previous travel agent experience.